Drama Free Love is an interactive course/talk designed to help you attract and amplify the love of your life.
Learn to live with all the love and none of the drama. Clear core family wounds of your lineage so you don’t pass them to your children. Learn how to keep energy clean between you and your partner, allowing for conflict without drama. This course is for anyone! Singles, couples, couples with children, anyone who loves, works or regularly supports children!
*Note: You will need one pass for each participant in this course over 12 years of age. 12 and under is Free.
- Discover the inner narrative that most affects your life and relationships.
- Dispel the myth about soulmates and the one perfect match.
- Our secret sauce. If love is the foundation of solid relationships, this “secret ingredient” is the framework that will hold your house of love together.
- Step by step methods for dissolving conflict and reigniting passion.
- Words as tools, not weapons.
- Every human body exudes electromagnetic waves that can either repel or attract. Learn to fine-tune your dial to receive the frequency of true love.
- Commitment vs Devotion.
- Let go of past heartbreak and betrayal that causes us to withhold love in the present. Open your heart to trust again.
- Clean Dirty Love. Pleasure can be a powerful tool for spiritual growth. Learn to make love for the first time... every time!
Meet the Instructor(s) For the Week
Mikki & Nadia Willis
Filmmaker, Mikki has created award winning TV shows, movies, and music videos for groups such as Black Eyed Peas, Lincoln Park, Steve Aoki, and Alanis Morrissette. As a humanitarian, Mikki is respected globally for using his gift of storytelling to speak for the voiceless. His viral videos have received over a quarter of a billion views. Mikki and his wife Nadia Salamanca are currently pioneering a new online platform called Elevate Family, set to launch mid 2018.
Mother/Producer/Ninja, Nadia Salamanca is the Co-Founder of Elevate, one of the most prolific laboratories for socially conscious movies and media. Along with her husband Mikki Willis, Nadia has created numerous award winning TV shows, movies and music videos for platinum artists. She is currently producing original content for Elevate Family, a new online platform set to launch mid 2018.
Growing New Together
Mikki and Nadia have been married for 8 years and together for 16. Though they work and raise children together, they have never experienced a single fight. Having been in tumultuous relations prior to meeting each other, they chose to build their partnership on a unique foundation, one that generates perpetual love and newness in every moment. Mikki and Nadia believe that true love does not decline, but rather it is designed to elevate and bloom as we age.